|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Yummzy Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
The service provided by this Website.
Yummzy Ltd, we or us
Yummzy Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11098092 whose registered office is at Office 24 Basinghouse, 46 High Street, Rickmansworth, WD3 1HP;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Website) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Yummzy Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Yummzy Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, yummzy.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Yummzy Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Yummzy Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data is given to us by you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information that you provide when you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Data is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
- we will receive technical data about you from the following third parties and public sources: analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
Types of Data collected
8. Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
9. Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
10. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
Our use of Data
12. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Platform services and hosting;
Legal basis of processing
13. We may process you Data for the following reasons:
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes;
- Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of the agreement with you;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
14. The Data is processed in any places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
15. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own.
16. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or enquire with us using the information provided in the contact section.
Keeping Data secure
17. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
18. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to us, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies). The updated list of these parties may be requested from us at any time.
21. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
22. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.”;
- Withdraw consent at any time - the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of your Data - the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Verify and seek rectification - the right to verify the accuracy of your Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data - the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed - the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Data from the Owner.
- Receive your Data and have it transferred to another controller - the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint - the right to bring a claim before your competent data protection authority.
23. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
24. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
26. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
28. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Links to other websites
32. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.